- 1.Log in to your Gravity, choose Destinations, Choose Amazon S3
- 2.Insert Bucket Name and Region Name
- 3.Insert a Folder Path, relative to the root folder, if applicable
- 4.Insert Access Key and Access Secret
- 5.Click Save and Test. Your S3 bucket is now connected.
Gravity has now validated the destination and if successful you can add sources or create jobs. If unsuccessful, please go back through the steps above or contact Gravity Support.
Test failed with an error: The test tries to access the bucket and create an empty file to verify the details you've provided.
Please check the bucket, key and secret are correct, as well as the permissions. If you think permissions are the problem, please take a look at this AWS Knowledge Center article: S3 403 Forbidden Error.