- An Airtable account with permissions to view API Key and Base Id.
- Enter a Connection Name, excluding whitespace and special characters.
- Enter the Airtable API Key for the account.
- Enter the Airtable Table Names.
- A comma-separated list of table names for the selected base. These are the same names of tables as found in the UI.
- Enter the Airtable View Names [Optional setting].
- A comma-separated list of views in the format TableA.ViewA,TableA.ViewB,..etc. These are the same names of the views as found in the UI.
- When you're happy with your settings, click Save -> Test -> Publish.